Ann is an associate with Starnes Davis Florie’s Mobile office. Her practice is devoted to civil litigation to include professional liability, medical malpractice, insurance litigation, and long term care & nursing home litigation
While attending Vanderbilt Law School, Ann served as the Executive Student Writing Editor for the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law; Secretary of the Phi Delta Phi Honors Society’s Executive Board; a Legal Writing Teaching Assistant; a member of the Executive Board, Membership Coordinator, and 3L Board Representative for Women Law Student Association; and also served as a Co-Counsel Mentor.
- Serves as Mentoring Vice Chair for the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association's Women's Section.
- Executive Student Writing Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law
- Secretary of the Phi Delta Phi Honors Society & Member of the Executive Board, 2019-2020
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant, 2019-2020
- Membership Coordinator, 3L Board Representative, & Executive Board Member of the Women Law Student Association, 2019-2021
- Co-Counsel Mentor
- Participant in Vanderbilt’s Mock Trial and Moot Court Competitions
While attending undergrad at Samford University, Ann volunteered with the Offenders’ Alumni Association where former offenders created a support group to help reduce recidivism and develop healthy relationships within their communities. A
While at Vanderbilt Law School, Ann volunteered at the Criminal Practice Clinic where she appeared in criminal court on behalf of clients.
- While a student in law school, Ann worked as an intern for the Hamilton County District Attorney’s Office in Nashville, TN.
News & Insights
Ann loves traveling— as a student at Samford University, she spent a summer abroad in Grenoble, France and she has been to Disney World over 20 times. She loves spending time with her German Shepherd and has an interest in the study of bioethics.